Dramatic silver stacking rings featuring white pearls and hammered silver rings. Different textures and combining oxidized silver bands with lighter satin finish rings create a palate of white, silver, gray and black. The seven rings harmonize without looking ‘matched’. Modern and geometric looking with a touch of asymmetry.
Worn all together the 7 rings are ~1/2'' wide. Made to order in size 4.5 to 11.0.
Bespoken - Freshwater Pearl and Silver Stacking Rings
Let Gretchen Baneyx, the artist behind Bespoken, tell you about her line in her own words!
"My transformation into as a metalsmith began while I was working as a research scientist. I used to joke that it was ‘therapy’ for my day job. I began by dabbling in wire wrapping, but really fell in love with creating jewelry when I lit up my first torch.
What surprised me the most after I become a jewelry artist was the depth of personal meaning customers find the pieces they wear. It’s far deeper than personal adornment. I now realize the right piece of jewelry expresses who you are, makes you feel more beautiful, and reminds you that you’re loved."
- Handcrafted in Washington, United States
- 1 - 5mm freshwater pearl ring set in a silver cup with dark patina, ~2 mm band, satin finish.
- 1 - 6mm freshwater pearl set on a facet hammered ~2.5 mm silver band with light patina.
- 1 - 5mm freshwater pearl set atop a ~2 mm band with bamboo texture, patina.
- 2 - 2-3mm fine silver sphere on slender 1.5 mm hammered band, satin finish.
- 2 - slim patterned sterling bands (~1 mm), satin finish.
- Gift boxed
- Artist's story card included
CARE: Wipe with a soft clean cloth (no abrasives). Periodically clean with water and dish soap. Remove jewelry when showering, swimming, or cleaning. Exposure to saltwater, chlorine or other chemicals can permanently damage a piece