This necklace has been handcrafted by local artist Cole Sheckler. The opal is centered in this lovely "New Paisley" design, with a beautiful accent diamond placed within a curl below.
Cole Sheckler - New Paisley Opal and Diamond Necklace
Local Goldsmith Cole Sheckler has been hand crafting jewelry since 1973. Cole bench fabricates the majority of his jewelry. This means that he takes gold sheet and wire and creates his jewelry, at the bench, using tools and heat, one piece at a time. In addition, Cole will often cut and polish gems to use in his pieces. He is a skilled lapidary artist. Cole works mostly in gold, with the majority of his pieces being fabricated in14 KT.
- Handcrafted in Ithaca
- Australian Opal 5mm and 1mm Diamond accent
- 16 inch White Gold Link Chain
- 14 KT White Gold Bezel set Opal Pendant in New Paisley
- Pendant with bale is a little over 3/4 of an inch long
- Shipped via USPS, Priority Mail, small flat rate box
CARE: Wipe with a soft clean cloth (no abrasives). Use clean warm water to clean, never hot. Remove jewelry when showering, swimming, or cleaning. Exposure to saltwater, chlorine or other chemicals can permanently damage a piece.