Local jeweler, Laurie Schutt, hand forges each piece of her "Contemporary Classics Collection" with you in mind.
Laurie Schutt Jewelry "Lace" Earrings
Laurie's designs come togther when she taps into her love of geometry and her passion for tools! Laurie tests her prototypes for wearability, so you can be sure your selection will hold up to everyday wear with aplomb. Customers have called her work sensual, comfortable and timeless. We like that many of her designs are two-tone, thus adding to their versatility. We would add that her jewelry will elevate your outfit and give you that put-together look we all strive for. Get ready to field the compliments!
- Handcrafted in Dryden, NY
- "Lace" earrings in argentium and gold filled
- Multiples of this design are available by special order - please call us
- Earrings - Measures approx. 1 3/8" long x 1/2" wide
- Ear wires: Argentium silver
- Gift boxed
- Artist's story card included
- Shipped via USPS, Priority Mail, small flat rate box
CARE: Wipe with a soft clean cloth (no abrasives). Periodically clean with water and dish soap. Remove jewelry when showering, swimming, or cleaning. Exposure to saltwater, chlorine or other chemicals can permanently damage a piece