Oberon Design leather goods are designed and made to last for years. Oberon prides itself on exceptional craftsmanship, creating pieces that are sturdy, functional and beautiful.
Checkbook Dimensions: 6.5" x 3.5"
Checkbooks come with a standard interior that accommodates both carbon and non-carbon checkbook styles.
Oberon Design Checkbook Holder - Bold Celtic in Black
Brendan Smith, founder and owner of Oberon Design, has been working in leather since 1967. Oberon Design came on the scene in 1992 and in 1997, Brendan expanded into beautiful Britannia metal jewelry. Oberon Design is a fine example of a good, old fashioned, hands on, hard working American company and we're proud to carry their work.
Oberon Design leather goods are artisan made in California.
- All leather is domestically tanned
- Local and domestic businesses are sourced for non-toxic glues, dyes and findings
- Leather is deep drum dyed, not painted, as are all higher quality leather goods.
- You can expect some fading and scuffing over time. That's the nature of leather.
- As the leather is not coated, it is natural for it to absorb the natural oils from your hands. It will develop a deep, glossy patina over time.
- Avoid leaving your Oberon Design goods in intense, direct sunlight.
- Better yet, store it in a drawer or on a shelf when you are not using it.